BUILDING PLOT – UNIT 4B – CREST ESTATE – STOKE ROW
SOUTH OXFORDSHIRE – RG9 5RB
River Thames 2-3 Minutes Walk Railway station (London Paddington within the hour) 8 – 10 Minutes Walk Reading (London, Paddington 27 minutes) – 10 Miles M4 (J 12 ) - 11 Miles M40 (J6) - 14 Miles Henley on Thames - 12 Miles Oxford - 20 Miles Wallingford - 5 Miles (Distances and times approximate)
Situated on the fringe of this desirable village within close walking distance of village amenities and eateries, and a delightful primary school, and but a short drive to Henley-on-Thames, an individual building plot of approximately 0.27 of an acre with commercial building of approximately 900 sq ft ready for demolition, having the benefit of full planning permission for an elegant traditional family home of approximately 2,090 sq ft, arranged over two floors, offering generous and well apportioned living in a stylish architect designed build, with further potential afforded.
Open Plan Kitchen / Breakfast Room
Sitting Room With Fireplace
Bedroom 4 With En-Suite Shower Room / Family Room
Master Bedroom Suite with En-Suite Shower Room
2 Further Bedrooms
New Home In All Approximately 2,090 Sq Ft
Extensive Mature Grounds Of Approximately 0.27 Of An Acre
B2 Commercial Building Ready For Demolition
• The village of Stoke Row is positioned within South Oxfordshire, in a designated Area Of Outstanding Beauty
• The village itself is well served by a village shop, post office, delightful primary school, pub, restaurant and the village recreation ground with pavilion, cricket club and tennis courts
• Henley and Reading are both close at hand for a more comprehensive range of shops and services, with Stoke Row being just 6 miles from Henley
• The M4 motorway can be accessed from (J11) providing easy access to London, Heathrow Airport and the M25 motorway as well as the West Country
• Nearby mainline railway station up to London (Paddington)
• There are many excellent schools in the area including Queen Anne's Caversham for girls, Cranford House School, Moulsford Preparatory School, Wycombe Abbey, Bradfield College, Eton College, Wellington College and The Oratory Preparatory & Senior Schools at Woodcote
The building plot occupies a mature and private position on the fringe of this highly regarded village. The plot itself, approximately 0.27 of an acre in size, benefits from full planning permission to remove the existing B2 classified commercial building, and put in place a most delightful new residential dwelling which extends to approximately 2,090 sq ft, arranged over 2 floors, encompassing 3 / 4 bedrooms, ¾ reception rooms, and striking elevations. It is also thought that clear potential exists to adapt the current plans to afford a larger new home, should this be required.
Full planning consent was granted in March 2019 (Planning No: P18/S3286/FUL).
COMMUNITY INFRASTRUCTURE LEVY
The CIL has been estimated at the level of £29,660.73 however self-build exemptions can be applied for.
Services: Mains water and electricity are connected. Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the relevant utility companies; Presently Thames Water & SSE.
Local Authority: South Oxfordshire District Council – Telephone: 01235 422600
From Goring-on-Thames turn right and proceed to the top of the High Street where at the railway bridge junction turn right and then next left into Reading Road by the Queens Arms. Follow this road up Whitehill and out of the village and on reaching the crossroads at Crays Pond turn left for Woodcote. Continue into the village of Woodcote through the centre and after passing the recreation ground turn right at the War Memorial crossroads onto to the Reading Road. On meeting the A4074 turn right and then almost immediately left signposted for Checkendon. In a further ¾ miles on reaching Checkendon continue through the village turning right at the ‘T' junction towards Stoke Row. Proceeding for a further ¼ mile, the initially shared driveway to the plot will be found off on the right-hand side.
Strictly by appointment through Warmingham & Co.